SK hynix VLP (Very Low Profile) registered DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs (Registered Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules that use DDR3 SDRAM devices. These Registered SDRAM DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as servers and workstations.
- Power Supply: VDD=1.5V (1.425V to 1.575V)
- VDDQ = 1.5V (1.425V to 1.575V)
- VDDSPD=3.0V to 3.6V
- 8 internal banks
- Data transfer rates: PC3-14900, PC3-12800, PC3-10600, PC3-8500
- Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
- Supports ECC error correction and detection
- On-Die Termination (ODT)
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
Technical Data Sheet
|Part Number||Rev.||Update Date||Remark|