SK hynix Unbuffered DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs (Unbuffered Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules that use SK Hynix DDR3 SDRAM devices. These Unbuffered SDRAM DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as PCs and workstations.
- VDDQ=1.5V +/- 0.075V
- VDDSPD=3.0V to 3.6V
- 8 internal banks
- Data transfer rates: PC3-14900, PC3-12800, PC3-10600, PC3-8500
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly: BL 8 or BC (Burst Chop) 4
- Supports ECC error correction and detection
- On Die Termination (ODT) supported
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD (Serial Presence Detect) EEPROM
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
Technical Data Sheet
|Part Number||Rev.||Update Date||Remark|