SK hynix Unbuffered DDR3L SDRAM DIMMs (Unbuffered Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules that use DDR3L SDRAM devices. These Unbuffered SDRAM DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as PCs and workstations.
- Power Supply: VDD=1.35V (1.283V to 1.45V)
- VDDQ = 1.35V (1.283V to 1.45V)
- VDDSPD=3.0V to 3.6V
- Backward Compatible with 1.5V DDR3 Memory Module
- 8 internal banks
- Data transfer rates: PC3-12800, PC3-10600, PC3-8500
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly: BL 8 or BC (Burst Chop) 4
- Supports ECC error correction and detection
- On Die Termination (ODT) supported
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD (serial presence Detect) EEFRPM
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
Technical Data Sheet
|Part Number||Rev.||Update Date||Remark|