PRODUCTSCMOS Image Sensor
Capture your Happy Moments, More Vividly !
SK hynix enhances its technical excellence in accelerating BSI-2 (backside illumination) technology, advanced pixel architecture, and fully adapting new photodiode technology to offer compact form factor, lower power consumption, superior image quality for various applications by providing with highly attractive and cost-effective solutions.
Delivering your precious moments with cutting-edge CMOS Image Sensor
CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) converts an optical image to an electrical signal using CMOS technology. This technology enables integration of image sensing and digital signal processing on the same chip. This design is to be used in next-generation projection systems, such as home appliances, wearable electronics, medical, and IoT applications.
Delivering important moments of one’s life is a big pleasure one can never be in part with. Through SK hynix’s Image Sensors, these can be realized with vivid color expression, improved clarity, high speed frame rate, optimization of Q-lens and PDAF, advanced pixel and linearity performance, and many more.
Strengths & Advantages
- Supports PDAF and having its compatibility with renowned chipset makers.
- Offers competitive image quality to reduce X-talk, abnormal pixel characteristics, temporal color noise, by using an advanced optical path structure (Q-lens, Metal Grid, etc.)
- Generates high speed and low power consumption (150mW at 30fps full resolution)
- Provides compact form factor for front camera (6.0mm x 6.0mm module size)
- Allows to store module calibration data with 64K bits of large OTP memory
- Adopts ROM to reduce sensor initialization time, and frame synchronization to be used with stereo camera and any other suitable applications
|Resoulution||Pixel size||Pixel type||Optical fromat||Package||Product Status|