Basic Welfare Support
- Happy Plus Nutritional Meal-Box
- We support a wellbeing restaurant that provides nutritional meal-boxes to local children and elderly people residing near the workplace who are nutritionally challenged.
- Hope Nest Study Room
- Help children and young people from vulnerable social groups become interested in their studies in a safe, hygienic environment.
Future Talent Training
- We support softwaring (S/W education) – Olympiad (competition) – Vision View (overseas science field trip) courses to develop the science capabilities of children from vulnerable social groups.
- Happiness Sharing Orchestra of Dream
- We seek to promote positive self-esteem through the cultural refinement of children and young people from vulnerable social classes and support the dreams and hopes about the future of children through music.
Support for Social Issues
- Guardian angel for amnestic disorders
- Support to prevent the case of people going missing by providing GPS-attached wandering detectors to those from vulnerable social groups suffering from amnestic disorders such as Alzheimer, etc.
- Happiness Uniform Silver Angel
- Alleviate the burden of uniform expenses for low income families and provide jobs to older age groups.
Volunteer Work of Members
- SK Probono
- Actively participate in ‘SK Probono’, which is a representative social contribution activity of SK Group that supports the talent and professional capabilities of members to engage in social enterprises.
- Happy Dreaming
- The members visit local high schools to provide mentoring programs to introduce the high-tech industry, IT hands-on education, career counseling about IT industry, etc.
- Talent donation of members
- The members utilize their job competence and expertise to perform various talent donation volunteer activities for the local community.